Austin Communication Group

There are newer employer reviews for Austin Communication Group

Rewarding Challenge

Former Employee - Account Manager in Austin, TX
Former Employee - Account Manager in Austin, TX

I worked at Austin Communication Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The work environment is fantastic. I came in as a new graduate and they were willing to teach me how to communicate better not only at work but also in regards to my personal life!

The people genuinely liked to spend time together outside of the office and they helped me step outside my comfort zone with "team nights". They genuinely care and are all funny and entertaining to be around.

I had the opportunity to earn more and be self-reliant. I stunned my family in my abilities and was able to grow in the business world, even when my major had NOTHING to do with sales, business, or marketing and had NO experience in management.

Cons

You have to bring your "A-game" everyday and, even when you feel sluggish, they are going to demand you to be the best version of yourself everyday.

You're constantly pushing your comfort zone (in the best way possible) so you're constantly a little uncomfortable.

36 Other Employee Reviews for Austin Communication Group (View Most Recent)

A business for people with above-average inspirations

Current Employee - Account Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Austin Communication Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Lots of life lessons, personal development, and great coaching. It's a management training program.
    Never boring, never a dull moment. Every day is a mental adventure.
    This career has made me a smarter, tougher, and more collective person. I've learned a lot about myself here.
    You WILL get better career opportunities if you work harder than others
    A metaphor: If you have the mentality of going to the gym rather then sitting on the couch, this is a career for you

Cons

Not a career for people looking for hand-outs, mindless work, or the easy road through life
    Some people will feel too entitled to commit, or "too good" for the hard work necessary for the business
    Not for people who have self-limiting beliefs: self-confidence is necessary to succeed.
    A metaphor: If you'd rather sit on the couch then go to the gym, this is not the career for you

Learning more than I could have imagined while having hands on approach in sales and marketing.

Current Employee - Account Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Austin Communication Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I enjoy working with ACG because you ALWAYS have someone behind you pushing to make you a better leader and/or mentor. I've always wanted a job that acknowledges when I do an awesome job.

Cons

Challenges while working with ACG is consistently having the feeling of being uncomfortable. They push their employees to grow and develop (at a reasonable pace) which may come at a shock for some people. Also, they expect you to work hard and put in long hours, which is understandable if you want to succeed in life.

Management does a great job by always being there for their guys. It is great to know you are making a difference and your not just a number in a business.

There are newer employer reviews for Austin Communication Group