Austin Communication Group

www.austincommunicationgroup.com

Rewarding Challenge

Account Manager (Former Employee) Austin, TX

ProsThe work environment is fantastic. I came in as a new graduate and they were willing to teach me how to communicate better not only at work but also in regards to my personal life!

The people genuinely liked to spend time together outside of the office and they helped me step outside my comfort zone with "team nights". They genuinely care and are all funny and entertaining to be around.

I had the opportunity to earn more and be self-reliant. I stunned my family in my abilities and was able to grow in the business world, even when my major had NOTHING to do with sales, business, or marketing and had NO experience in management.

ConsYou have to bring your "A-game" everyday and, even when you feel sluggish, they are going to demand you to be the best version of yourself everyday.

You're constantly pushing your comfort zone (in the best way possible) so you're constantly a little uncomfortable.

Learning more than I could have imagined while having hands on approach in sales and marketing.

Account Manager (Current Employee) Austin, TX

I have been working at Austin Communication Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: I enjoy working with ACG because you ALWAYS have someone behind you pushing to make you a… Cons: Challenges while working with ACG is consistently having the feeling of being uncomfortable. They push their employees to grow and develop (at a reasonable pace)… Advice to Senior Management: Management does a great job by always being there for their guys. It is great… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great atmosphere and tons of opportunity!

I have been working at Austin Communication Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: Working for ACG is comparable to attending business school. The managers and leaders take their time and put in a lot of effort in… Cons: The company sets a very high standard on their expectations… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Austin Communication Group.

Worked for Austin Communication Group? Contribute to the Community!