There are newer employer reviews for Austin Focus

Don't Bother with this 100% commission Job!!

Former Employee - Account Manager in Austin, TX
Former Employee - Account Manager in Austin, TX

I worked at Austin Focus full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They will hire anyone, mostly on the spot after their 2 part interview process.

Cons

This company is a sales company that pays 100% commission but promises you a FAKE hourly guarantee. I worked at Austin Focus and Infinity One Marketing for several months. (The are the same company.) They change their name every few months to get new recruits. We started out selling Speakers in Sam's Club and then switched to Whip it. These are not Fortune 500 companies.If you like pushing products on people trying to buy groceries then this is the job for you. Don't believe the story of all the Managers and Business owners they create. The last manager quit because they were expecting her to work 90 hours a week. My last complaint is they expect you to drive to Waco and San Antonio every week. I ate up my whole $350 check in gas!!

Advice to Management

Be upfront with your applicants about the pay and the "Benefits"

Other Employee Reviews for Austin Focus

1. Great Experience!

Pros

Working for the Austin Focus has been one of the best experiences while living here in Austin! They have a strong company culture that has made the job even better. We have volunteered which is so awesome that a company cares for their community as well. I have learned so much and look forward to the growth here!

Cons

A lot of hard work is needed but it is so worth it when you see all the great success of your hard work.

2. Advanced Leadership Skills

Pros

I have always aspired to be a better leader and I have learned how to do so here at The Austin Focus. The management trained us in leadership and I learned so much from them! Communication skills play a big part in effective leadership and that is where the focus is during our training

Cons

Working here you have to be or be open to becoming a people person.

Advice to Management

The training here is great, I have learned so much!