Austin Focus

There are newer employer reviews for Austin Focus

DONT!!!!

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Austin, TX
Former Employee - Sales Representative in Austin, TX

I worked at Austin Focus full-time (less than a year)

Pros

They do provide a positive environment for employees in the AM meeting and people are nice.

Cons

-You work 8:30 - 9 PM at times...LONG HOURS/DAYS!

-TERRIBLE PAY...You work your butt off for nearly nothing.

-Your job is to stand in a Sam's club all day and try to sell people the things like pizza, hair straighteners, and pirogues. Basically based on 100% commission.

***This is by far the worst idea I have ever attempted...please don't bother with this company***

12 Other Employee Reviews for Austin Focus (View Most Recent)

The company is great if you like to work long hours, drive a lot, and sell products that are not that great.

Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Austin, TX

I have been working at Austin Focus full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Nice co-workers, opportunities to network (with only people in the company), okay training.

Cons

Long hours, traveling far, work in a Sam's like a demo person, company meeting in the morning, every morning, even when you're off

Don't Bother with this 100% commission Job!!

Former Employee - Account Manager in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Austin, TX

I worked at Austin Focus full-time (less than a year)

Pros

They will hire anyone, mostly on the spot after their 2 part interview process.

Cons

This company is a sales company that pays 100% commission but promises you a FAKE hourly guarantee. I worked at Austin Focus and Infinity One Marketing for several months. (The are the same company.) They change their name every few months to get new recruits. We started out selling Speakers in Sam's Club and then switched to Whip it. These are not Fortune 500 companies.If you like pushing products on people trying to buy groceries then this is the job for you. Don't believe the story of all the Managers and Business owners they create. The last manager quit because they were expecting her to work 90 hours a week. My last complaint is they expect you to drive to Waco and San Antonio every week. I ate up my whole $350 check in gas!!

Be upfront with your applicants about the pay and the "Benefits"

There are newer employer reviews for Austin Focus