Great company to work for.

Current Employee - Lab Assistant Technologist  in  Austin, TX
Current Employee - Lab Assistant Technologist in Austin, TX

I have been working at Austin Regional Clinic part-time for more than a year

Pros

Most friendly people I have ever worked for, most passionate leadership roles I've seen, and great benefits for employees.

Cons

Unfortunately, the process to get any existing routine changed has to go through an extensive and unnecessary chain of command, which generally takes months.

Other Reviews for Austin Regional Clinic

It's a hectic job with not many pay raises but pretty good benefits and includes a lot of backstabbing.

I have been working at Austin Regional Clinic

Pros

I like the benefits and the paid time off that you accrue. SOME of your coworkers will be like family! Love that aspect...when there is teamwork!

Cons

Hardly any raises. When you do a good job, but your job review still makes you feel like you aren't. The condescending way certain supervisors and good forbid an interim supervisor talks to the subordinates. The drive to work and you feel like you need to bring a box to pack your stuff everyday because they fire people like crazy. Most employees are terrified of certain supervisory personnel. Some of your coworkers will have a bad way of communicating with each other, also.
    It's like you and your good coworkers are adrift on a little raft falling apart in shark infested water and you are clinging to each other for dear life! That's a typical day here.
    I recommend you join the float pool, skip the benefits, and avoid the BS.

Supervise and train nursing supervisors and observe their handling of employees. Most are wonderful, but the bad ones are just so bad. Nurses that eat their young mixed in with the great ones!

Have it all, or at least a small portion

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Austin Regional Clinic full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Work/Life Balance, your a part of a family.

Cons

The ARC "take" Advantage, the pros blind you. Limited opportunities for career advancement. Salary for non-clinical is not competitive.

Develop your employees. Give them all the opportunities to be successful in even if that means they go on to bigger things outside your company.

There are newer employer reviews for Austin Regional Clinic.

Worked for Austin Regional Clinic? Contribute to the Community!