Australia and New Zealand Banking
www.anz.com.au Docklands, Australia 5000+ Employees

Diverse culture, Good management growth programs

Assistant Finance Manager (Former Employee)
Mumbai (India)

ProsYou can shape your career the way you want. The internal job posting system is quite elaborate for allowing people to shift laterally and vertically to different roles. The talent radar system is also quite good for identifying and nurturing out-performers. The Asia Pacific regions are growing fast and do offer lots of opportunities.

ConsThe IT subsidiary in India is more of a support center and does not do much in terms of development. The banking division is big in Asia and Pacific only. So not many opportunities in US and Europe.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake the Job Descriptions more detailed.

ANZ on its way to be Top Most Regional Bank

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Australia and New Zealand Banking full-time for more than a year

Pros: Employee centric Good Remuneration structure for its employees in Hubs Cons: Continuos Changes in Organisation Structure. Jobs getting redundant / moving to… Advice to Senior Management: Should provide more flexibility of work to its employees in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Cooperative team, growing bank in Asia

Relationship Manager (Current Employee)
    Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at Australia and New Zealand Banking full-time for less than a year

Pros: Cooperative team, employee friendly policies Cons: Below average incentive structure compared to market Advice to Senior Management: I think bank should be more aggressive in acquiring customers… More
There are newer reviews on Australia and New Zealand Banking.

Worked for Australia and New Zealand Banking? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Australia and New Zealand Banking reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Australia and New Zealand Banking CEO Michael R. P. Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by Australia and New Zealand Banking employees.