Australia and New Zealand Banking
www.anz.com.au Docklands, Australia 5000+ Employees

Cost center approach

Senior Software Developer (Former Employee)
Sydney (Australia)

ProsPlease keep in mind that the whole organization is quite large, and I can only comment only on what I have experienced myself which is only a small part of the company.
Working at this company may have some pros if you are a type that gets credits from communicating with people. Doing actual software development in this company is quite hard bordering to impossible.

ConsSee above. People are put in a state of constant search for cover. As projects are routinely failing, the social approach has shifted from completing tasks, to avoiding to be a root cause for failure.

Great Company to work for

Test Analyst (Former Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I worked at Australia and New Zealand Banking full-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexible timing, Allows to have family time Cons: Few of the upper management people hardly work. Constant changing… Advice to Senior Management: You follow old technology model.. Go for something like V-model… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great people, good company, would recommend

Intern (Former Employee)

I worked at Australia and New Zealand Banking as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Very friendly environment in what can be an incredibly competitive field of work.… Cons: No serious pitfalls while I was working here. Generally felt that… More
There are newer reviews on Australia and New Zealand Banking.

Worked for Australia and New Zealand Banking? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Australia and New Zealand Banking reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Australia and New Zealand Banking CEO Michael R. P. Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by Australia and New Zealand Banking employees.