Australia and New Zealand Banking

www.anz.com.au
  www.anz.com.au
There are newer employer reviews for Australia and New Zealand Banking

Cost center approach

Former Employee - Senior Software Developer in Sydney (Australia)
Former Employee - Senior Software Developer in Sydney (Australia)

I worked at Australia and New Zealand Banking full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Please keep in mind that the whole organization is quite large, and I can only comment only on what I have experienced myself which is only a small part of the company.
Working at this company may have some pros if you are a type that gets credits from communicating with people. Doing actual software development in this company is quite hard bordering to impossible.

Cons

See above. People are put in a state of constant search for cover. As projects are routinely failing, the social approach has shifted from completing tasks, to avoiding to be a root cause for failure.

242 Other Employee Reviews for Australia and New Zealand Banking (View Most Recent)

Great Company to work for

Former Employee - Test Analyst in Bangalore (India)
    Former Employee - Test Analyst in Bangalore (India)

I worked at Australia and New Zealand Banking full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Flexible timing, Allows to have family time

Cons

Few of the upper management people hardly work. Constant changing of management ladder during the time of promotions

You follow old technology model.. Go for something like V-model like Accenture for SDLC, that would cut lot of costs

Great people, good company, would recommend

Former Employee - Intern
    Former Employee - Intern

I worked at Australia and New Zealand Banking as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Very friendly environment in what can be an incredibly competitive field of work. If your skill set is good enough you will not regret working here.

Cons

No serious pitfalls while I was working here. Generally felt that it was a good company in the role I was in.

There are newer employer reviews for Australia and New Zealand Banking