Great company, great benefits, good work life balance, good pay.

Current Employee - Sales and Service Representative  in  Santa Clara, CA
Current Employee - Sales and Service Representative in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Auto-Chlor System full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Fun company to work for with lot's of daliy challenges to keep you focused and motivated. Company picnic, holiday party, great benefits, profit sharing, 401K

Cons

Can be dirty in the field at times, must not be afraid to get dirty.

none

Other Reviews for Auto-Chlor System

Great Place to work!

I have been working at Auto-Chlor System

Pros

Opportunity for advancement, great benefits, lots of responsibility, and the opportunity to go above and beyond and get paid for it.

Cons

Hard but fun work and occasional long hours (to be expected if hoping for advancement.

Ensure that the correct managers are in place. The wrong manager can hurt employee moral tremendously.

Great People and Stable Company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Auto-Chlor System full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have worked for Auto-Chlor for over 2 years and have loved every minute of it. Auto-Chlor has a great culture and it makes it very easy to come to work every day when you love the people you work with. I have worked with many different managers all over the country and enjoy them all. It says a lot about our interview process and how well it works when you work with great people.The owners are down to earth and take care of their employees. Each branch is like their own family. Every region has a holiday party, summer picnics, and branch outings that are paid for by the company to show their appreciation.
    Coming from my last job I feel like I have been spolied at Auto-Chlor. They pay well, have great benefits and greatly believe in a work/life balance. Can't ask for much more!

Cons

Every job has cons but the pros definitely outway them here. There is nothing I can complain about in my job currently.

There are newer employer reviews for Auto-Chlor System.

Worked for Auto-Chlor System? Contribute to the Community!