AutoClaims Direct
www.autoclaimsdirect.com Carlsbad, CA 50 to 149 Employees

fun atmosphere to work and great being part of a forwarding thinking company

Auditor (Former Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I worked at AutoClaims Direct

ProsI personally had a great time working in the audit department. the managment team gives you the ability to make decisions without micromanaging. The claims system is easy to use. If it wasn't for getting an offer to leave the industry completely, I would have stayed. The company is really motivated to make a difference in the insurance industry.

ConsThe most frustrating side of my work was the attitude the clients give us. Adjusters and managers who work for the insurance companies are rude, ill trained and always threaten us to stop using our company for mistakes they make on their side! Instead of working as a team, they treat us like adversaries. Most client claims managers are usually pompus arrogant and rude.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe company is a good place to work and I have nothing but respect for the leadership team. The CEO is a really intelligent hardworking guy who cares about bringing good ideas to the industry but unfortunately most of the client insurance claims managers are resistant to change. But keep up the work you're doing.

good place to work if you want respect

Field Adjuster (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at AutoClaims Direct

Pros: The management treat people well. You're not treated like an… Cons: high volume work environment. The insurance companies can be rude and are not knowledgable.… Advice to Senior Management: I guess i would suggest that if there was a way to make vehicle owners… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

ACD is a great place to grow as a claims adjuster.

Senior Appraiser (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at AutoClaims Direct

Pros: ACD is a great company with great people. They are a focused company that really cares about their employees. I really enjoy their… Cons: The downsides would be the same as with any carrier.… Advice to Senior Management: none Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on AutoClaims Direct.

Worked for AutoClaims Direct? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AutoClaims Direct reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AutoClaims Direct CEO Ernie Bray. All reviews posted anonymously by AutoClaims Direct employees.