There are newer employer reviews for AutoClaims Direct

fun atmosphere to work and great being part of a forwarding thinking company

Former Employee - Auditor in Los Angeles, CA
Former Employee - Auditor in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

I personally had a great time working in the audit department. the managment team gives you the ability to make decisions without micromanaging. The claims system is easy to use. If it wasn't for getting an offer to leave the industry completely, I would have stayed. The company is really motivated to make a difference in the insurance industry.

Cons

The most frustrating side of my work was the attitude the clients give us. Adjusters and managers who work for the insurance companies are rude, ill trained and always threaten us to stop using our company for mistakes they make on their side! Instead of working as a team, they treat us like adversaries. Most client claims managers are usually pompus arrogant and rude.

Advice to Management

The company is a good place to work and I have nothing but respect for the leadership team. The CEO is a really intelligent hardworking guy who cares about bringing good ideas to the industry but unfortunately most of the client insurance claims managers are resistant to change. But keep up the work you're doing.

Other Employee Reviews for AutoClaims Direct

1. good place to work if you want respect

Current Employee - Field Adjuster in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Field Adjuster in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

The management treat people well. You're not treated like an inept person as most insurers do. I recommend them highly.

Cons

high volume work environment. The insurance companies can be rude and are not knowledgable. especially the claims managers because they don't have any experience looking at vehicle damage.

Advice to Management

I guess i would suggest that if there was a way to make vehicle owners not be so rude that would help but there's really not much you can do though.

2. ACD is a great place to grow as a claims adjuster.

Current Employee - Senior Appraiser in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Appraiser in Dallas, TX

Pros

ACD is a great company with great people. They are a focused company that really cares about their employees. I really enjoy their dedication to bringing aboard experienced pros who have a great knowledge of adjusting. I have 25 years of experience in both managing and adjusting/appraising. My skills are valued and so is my recommendations. Most insurers don't allow the input from staff they do. ACD seems to really take their staff's input and make changes quickly. I think that's why they have grown so fast in such a short time.

Cons

The downsides would be the same as with any carrier. Angry adjusters, insurance managers and vehicle owners.

Advice to Management

none