AutoNation

www.autonation.com
There are newer employer reviews for AutoNation

SUPER Happy to work here!

Current Employee - Human Resources Specialist in Pembroke Pines, FL
Current Employee - Human Resources Specialist in Pembroke Pines, FL

I have been working at AutoNation full-time (less than a year)

Pros

This is a GREAT company to work for. They invest in their associates, training and developing then is a key priority. Advancement opportunities are endless and the fact that the company is spread out throughout the Unites States is wonderful. I LOVE my job!

Cons

I cannot think of anything negative so far.

242 Other Employee Reviews for AutoNation (View Most Recent)

Great Company

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Miami, FL

I have been working at AutoNation full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Training is really great at AN, they take the time to train you. I did not know anything about cars and my current dealership gave me the opportunity to learn, they are committed to the new people that start. So far I really like my job, I believe the tools are provided to be successful. The work environment is extremely competitive but respectful and the pace at the store is incredibly fast, you have to jump on the boat and be committed, if that is the case, you will do just fine. I am very grateful that I am here and so far I believe I made the right choice by making a career change.

Cons

So far I cannot complain.

Important information can also be provided at a lower lever. Sometimes there is a detachment between corporate and the stores.

This is traditionally a man's profession, but, as a female, I have had nothing but positive experiences.

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Winter Park, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Winter Park, FL

I have been working at AutoNation full-time (less than a year)

Pros

This is a great place to work overall. The management is very friendly, and is easy to relate to on a daily basis while maintaining a strictly professional atmosphere. My co-workers are very friendly as well, and as a female, there has been no inpropriety or misconduct of any sort on behalf of the mostly male workforce.

Cons

The hours are very long, but, if you stay busy, the workday goes by quickly. The job is easy enough to learn as well if you have the proper skillset, but if you lack self-motivation and ambition, you may not want to venture into this profession.

Keep up the good work; but, if there is any way to have a stricter hiring policy, it may help weed out those that are strictly seeking to defame the company as a whole and set others up for failure for their own financial gain.

There are newer employer reviews for AutoNation