AutoNation Coast to Coast

Current Employee - Sales in Pembroke Pines, FL
Current Employee - Sales in Pembroke Pines, FL

I have been working at AutoNation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company really rewards success. Even though I have only work here shy of a year, I can see myself growing in this company and staying here for a very long time. I have nothing but positive things to say about AN and the way management and coworkers have treated me since I start. Some reviews are correct in the since that the pace is super fast and sometimes you swim or sink but the help is always provided. Coaching and training are a big part of you being successful at this company. The coast to coast advantage is fantastic. I have family in California and I have thought about moving there for a while, I asked one of my managers and he said that when the moment comes to reach out and they will assist me with a potential transfer to the new area if I do decide to move. I have seen negatives reviews but for the most part I believe that if you go to work every day and you are committed to what you are suppose to do, you will be successful at this corporation.

Cons

Detachment from corporate, I sometimes believe they are in a very far distant bubble. Some of them have never visited a dealership.

Advice to Management

I can only say good things about management at my store.

Other Employee Reviews for AutoNation

1. SUPER Happy to work here!

Current Employee - Human Resources Specialist in Pembroke Pines, FL
    Current Employee - Human Resources Specialist in Pembroke Pines, FL

I have been working at AutoNation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is a GREAT company to work for. They invest in their associates, training and developing then is a key priority. Advancement opportunities are endless and the fact that the company is spread out throughout the Unites States is wonderful. I LOVE my job!

Cons

I cannot think of anything negative so far.

2. Great Company

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Miami, FL

I have been working at AutoNation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Training is really great at AN, they take the time to train you. I did not know anything about cars and my current dealership gave me the opportunity to learn, they are committed to the new people that start. So far I really like my job, I believe the tools are provided to be successful. The work environment is extremely competitive but respectful and the pace at the store is incredibly fast, you have to jump on the boat and be committed, if that is the case, you will do just fine. I am very grateful that I am here and so far I believe I made the right choice by making a career change.

Cons

So far I cannot complain.

Advice to Management

Important information can also be provided at a lower lever. Sometimes there is a detachment between corporate and the stores.