There are newer employer reviews for AutoNation

Great place to work for all experience levels.

Current Employee - Human Resources Assistant  in  Memphis, TN
Current Employee - Human Resources Assistant in Memphis, TN

I have been working at AutoNation full-time for less than a year

Pros

They care about their employees and it's a great working atmosphere. People here work together as a team. My manager is always available when I need her. Very flexible and understanding when you need to take time off work. I actually enjoy coming to work each day. Coworkers are always friendly and don't mind saying good morning. It's a great feeling to see people happy at work. The pay is better than other companies in this area. They offer all benefits and they're at a reasonable rate. I have been here less than a year but I feel like I have been here longer because it's easy to fit right in here.

Cons

I haven't experienced anything bad so far.

205 Other Employee Reviews for AutoNation (View Most Recent)

Great Supportive Environment with Great Benefits And Awesome Co-Workers!

Current Employee - Human Resources Specialist  in  Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Human Resources Specialist in Tampa, FL

I have been working at AutoNation full-time for less than a year

Pros

It is a hardworking fun environment to work in with co-workers who are very supportive. They also have a lot of training opportunites and many career paths!

Cons

I have no complaints about working here!

Keep up the good work with the constant communication and always being available to help and answer questions! I love this place!

AutoNation Coast to Coast

Current Employee - Sales  in  Pembroke Pines, FL
    Current Employee - Sales in Pembroke Pines, FL

I have been working at AutoNation full-time for less than a year

Pros

This company really rewards success. Even though I have only work here shy of a year, I can see myself growing in this company and staying here for a very long time. I have nothing but positive things to say about AN and the way management and coworkers have treated me since I start. Some reviews are correct in the since that the pace is super fast and sometimes you swim or sink but the help is always provided. Coaching and training are a big part of you being successful at this company. The coast to coast advantage is fantastic. I have family in California and I have thought about moving there for a while, I asked one of my managers and he said that when the moment comes to reach out and they will assist me with a potential transfer to the new area if I do decide to move. I have seen negatives reviews but for the most part I believe that if you go to work every day and you are committed to what you are suppose to do, you will be successful at this corporation.

Cons

Detachment from corporate, I sometimes believe they are in a very far distant bubble. Some of them have never visited a dealership.

I can only say good things about management at my store.

There are newer employer reviews for AutoNation

Worked for AutoNation? Contribute to the Community!