AutoNation

www.autonation.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for AutoNation

I love working for AutoNation!

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Gwynn Oak, MD
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Gwynn Oak, MD

I have been working at AutoNation full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Working at AutoNation has been an awesome experience. I love the atmosphere, the opportunity and the people. I recently had some situations at home that required me to change hours. I spoke with my General Manager and he worked with me to accommodate my schedule so that I can continue to work here and still manage home life. Where else can that happen? Only AutoNation!

Cons

I don't have any cons to speak about.

249 Other Employee Reviews for AutoNation (View Most Recent)

When they say they are driven to be the best, they mean it!

Current Employee - Regional Human Resources Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Regional Human Resources Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at AutoNation full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Let me start with the people: they are friendly and team oriented. They have a strong passion for the business and for helping their customers. They will work with you to grow, but will also hold you accountable.

The company has many solid processes in place, which make it easy to get up to speed. The benefit plans are also very comprehensive in an age where many companies are cutting back.

Cons

Like any retail environment, you get pulled in different directions. If you do not like a busy, fast paced environment, this is not the place for you.

Awesome company to work for!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at AutoNation full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Growing company located through out the United States. Gives possibility to transfer if ever need to relocate. Opportunity to advance within the company in whatever career path you would prefer to take in the Auto industry. Flexibility with work/home life balance. Matching 401k. Publicly owned. Management values employees and their input in day to day operations.

Cons

If I were to have anything negative to say the only thought would be to possibly have more affordable health insurance, which in today's world I think most companies have the same circumstances when it comes to affordability.

There are newer employer reviews for AutoNation