AutoNation

www.autonation.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for AutoNation

Largest retailers of Automobiles in the USA.

Current Employee - Internet Sales Manager in Marietta, GA
Current Employee - Internet Sales Manager in Marietta, GA

I have been working at AutoNation full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Best work place to provide excellent service and customer satisfaction. Work with the best in the businness.

Unlimited income available for all positions, Great benifits and always providing up to speed training to help suceed and not to fail. Access to the Largest Used Inventory Ever.

Cons

very competive market, must stay sharp.

249 Other Employee Reviews for AutoNation (View Most Recent)

Great place to work. Autosales is normally a tough industry but AutoNation makes it very enjoyable.

Current Employee - General Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - General Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at AutoNation full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Fantastic Training, Transparent pay (where you are paid what you earn on your pay plan. You can actually see how they arrive at your pay), Passionate Leadership, Individuals with great integrity managing the dealerships, An upwardly mobile career path at every employee's fingertips.

Cons

The only cons are mostly in the sales aspects. Longer hours than a 9-5 job. Commission only pay structure(although paid training).

Buy more dealerships and keep doing what you are doing.

Plenty of opportunity for advancement!

Current Employee - Office Manager
    Current Employee - Office Manager

I have been working at AutoNation full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I came here with no experience in the automobile industry. I received, and continue to receive, excellent training and am recognized for my contributions and my potential. Corporate seems to genuinely care about your well being and does what it can to help you make the most out of your experience.

Cons

I have yet to stumble upon a true pitfall, but like any large business, necessary changes to benefit the company as a whole can sometimes bring unforseen challenges at the local level. The good news is corporate recognizes when we need help with those challenges and they give us the tools and support to resolve the issues.

There are newer employer reviews for AutoNation