AutoNation
jobs.autonation.com Fort Lauderdale, FL 5000+ Employees

Great Company...I've been with them for over 20 Years!

Denver, CO

I have been working at AutoNation full-time for more than 10 years

ProsAutoNation provides their employees great benefits such as 401k, medical, longevity bonus, Vacation Pay, etc. My Customer Care Director is a straight shooter so you always know exactly what's expected of you and receive accolades with your successes.

ConsI don't really have any cons. AutoNation is a good company to work for. I've seen people leave, but they always end up coming back. We do work long hours; however that is to be expected in the Automotive Industry.

Autonation is one of the best at customer service and product knowledge

Memphis, TN

I have been working at AutoNation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Extensive training and upward advancement is what is so attractive to me.… Cons: The website and getting to a specific brand can be confusing to the new… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to make customer service first. People really enjoy dealing… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Best Company full of Resources and Tools, which allows me to get my job done the right way!

General Manager (Current Employee)
Denver, CO

I have been working at AutoNation full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: As an employee of Autonation I get to be part of a large Dealership Network. AutoNation has great benefits and allows opportunity for Career… Cons: Currently we do not operate in all 50 states; however we are a… Advice to Senior Management: The best advice I can give to any Manager would be to value the human capital, every single person on your team. Pay more… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on AutoNation.

Worked for AutoNation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AutoNation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AutoNation CEO Mike Jackson. All reviews posted anonymously by AutoNation employees.