AutoNation

www.autonation.com
There are newer employer reviews for AutoNation

Autonation is one of the best at customer service and product knowledge

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

I have been working at AutoNation full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Extensive training and upward advancement is what is so attractive to me. Balancing my family time and job time has been a great experience.

Cons

The website and getting to a specific brand can be confusing to the new learner of the website. It definately has its bugs and needs to be simplified.

Continue to make customer service first. People really enjoy dealing a proven winner and lots of experience .

242 Other Employee Reviews for AutoNation (View Most Recent)

Best Company full of Resources and Tools, which allows me to get my job done the right way!

Current Employee - General Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - General Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at AutoNation full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

As an employee of Autonation I get to be part of a large Dealership Network. AutoNation has great benefits and allows opportunity for Career Growth. AutoNation is such a large Company with many areas of support, which I get to benefit from such as continuous training, up-to-date tools, great technology and great Corporate support team which allows me to be up to speed on all of the Automotive changes, keeping me a sharp student of the Automotive Industry.

Cons

Currently we do not operate in all 50 states; however we are a growing Company in extreme acquisition mode as the industry requires to have more locations.

The best advice I can give to any Manager would be to value the human capital, every single person on your team. Pay more attention to your people - the happier your people are, the more engaged they will be while adding value to our business, resulting in a happy guest experience.

Working for Autonation

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Memphis, TN
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Memphis, TN

I have been working at AutoNation full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Stability of working for a large corp. The honesty and fairness. Also, the opportunities for advancement and promotability. Other thing would be the transparency of every deal, everything has a process. There is a chain of command, and open door policy. You never feel that you dont have someone to go to.

Cons

The only con I really have is the waiting period for benefits is kind of tough. The only other concern for new hires is the time it takes to develop your skills and the amount of effort needed to be successful in this industry. This isnt a problem for me, but I do see it occassionally with new hires.

Work on the waiting period for benefits. We need to maybe refocus on some of the new hire sales pay plans.

There are newer employer reviews for AutoNation