AutoNation

www.autonation.com

AutoNation Fortune 200 company with a family environment

Ecommerce (Current Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL

ProsAutoNation is a real family environment, as it is a real team focused on a single goal. Teams work to push the envelope on innovation by addressing the needs of the customer. I am in a new team in eCommerce, which feels like an incubator with the backing/resources of a Fortune 200. Fun and challenging environment.

ConsBiggest challenge is the industry. The teams are focused on changing a 100 year old industry with modern technologies. The constant friction point is the balance between the OEM and store change as the largest automotive retailer in the US.

Advice to Senior ManagementNever stop your relentless pursuit of delighting the customer. The team is 100% behind making a difference in the industry with the leadership of Mike Jackson and Mike Maroone at the helm.

Very Positive - Proud to work for this GREAT company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

I have been working at AutoNation full-time

Pros: Strong sense of family A company based on high integrity Ability to grow Strong compensation packages Cutting… Cons: Hard work... but for those who want to work hard… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to grow your people - we really like it Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Typical Car Dealership

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Bellevue, WA

I worked at AutoNation full-time for less than a year

Pros: The only good thing about this place is because it is located in Bellevue, If not I would have… Cons: Poor compensation. The sales floor is flooded with a lot… Advice to Senior Management: Be nice to your sales team. Stop yelling at them. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on AutoNation.

Worked for AutoNation? Contribute to the Community!