AutoNation

www.autonation.com

Good Company

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Baltimore, MD

ProsEven though I was employed during a bad time for car sales, I was still able to do alright. Training was very good. Alot of time was put into training and retraining. We were expected to work alot of hours but it was not difficult work.

ConsContinuous calling of customers was pretty annoying and got some people mad. The location of the dealership made it tough to get people approved for a car loan. There was some favortism when it came to managers giving customers to favorite salespeople.

Advice to Senior ManagementPractice what you preach in training. Many of the managers would take shortcuts that were taught as the wron way to do things.

Don't Expect Bankers Hours.

Sales Manager Autonation (Current Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at AutoNation

Pros: Autonation is a process driven company. Follow the process while employed and you will… Cons: The Company does not adjust store hours to allow employees to have a better quality of life. The hours are long and not… Advice to Senior Management: Have your HR Department and Market Presidents put together a company survey for employees in order to see how Autonation can become a better employer.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Find somthing else somwhere else- PLEASE

SERVICE ADVISOR (Current Employee) Denver, CO

I have been working at AutoNation

Pros: some of the best emploees around Cons: LONG hours No balance for your own life. low comission pay. financial punishment for low csi… Advice to Senior Management: Happy employees make happy customers and I am not happy when i know I will… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on AutoNation.

Worked for AutoNation? Contribute to the Community!