There are newer employer reviews for AutoNation

A great company that continues to grow!

I have been working at AutoNation full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Hard work is recognized and rewarded. Because of the scale, there are many opportunities for advancement. AutoNation truly believes in transparency and delivering a great customer experience.

Cons

No cons to working at AutoNation, I have been very happy I chose to join this great organization.

213 Other Employee Reviews for AutoNation (View Most Recent)

Autonation Ford Katy- Best Dealership I've worked for

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Katy, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX

I have been working at AutoNation full-time for more than a year

Pros

The staff here is friendly and welcoming. Through working at this dealership I have noticed that with hard work and dedication there are great opportunities for promotions and growing with the company. The managers are fair and knowledgable and willing to help train and guide newcombers in the right direction. When working here you will enjoy the perks of the newly renovated beautiful facilities and the nice location of the dealership. The area here is booming, therefore business keeps rising. Everyone here seems to love their job so everyone is always friendly and happy!

Cons

There is nothing really major to complain about this dealership other than the lack of employee parking space. I believe once all the construction is completed though there should be more space.

good company

I have been working at AutoNation full-time

Pros

the people who I work with are GREAT

Cons

benefits are getting tough but that is the industry standard. not much you can do to help with the new health care reform.

There are newer employer reviews for AutoNation

Worked for AutoNation? Contribute to the Community!