AutoNation

www.autonation.com
  www.autonation.com
There are newer employer reviews for AutoNation

A great company that continues to grow!

I have been working at AutoNation full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Hard work is recognized and rewarded. Because of the scale, there are many opportunities for advancement. AutoNation truly believes in transparency and delivering a great customer experience.

Cons

No cons to working at AutoNation, I have been very happy I chose to join this great organization.

233 Other Employee Reviews for AutoNation (View Most Recent)

Great team environment with a go above and beyond attitude!

I have been working at AutoNation full-time

Pros

Friendly faces, knowledgable caring management team. Competetive pay with company perks such as discounts on purchases / parts / cellular services & theme parks. Career advancement programs and opportunities. Exceptional training. Very afordable benefits. Great products. Value the assocaite's opinions and suggestions for any changes that would better the company. Lunch provided on Saturdays. Able to still enjoy my family with a suitable work schedule.

Cons

None, I have a nothing but great things to say about this company they have treated me with the utmost respect and provided me a job that I look forwarded to coming to everyday!

Autonation Ford Katy- Best Dealership I've worked for

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX

I have been working at AutoNation full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The staff here is friendly and welcoming. Through working at this dealership I have noticed that with hard work and dedication there are great opportunities for promotions and growing with the company. The managers are fair and knowledgable and willing to help train and guide newcombers in the right direction. When working here you will enjoy the perks of the newly renovated beautiful facilities and the nice location of the dealership. The area here is booming, therefore business keeps rising. Everyone here seems to love their job so everyone is always friendly and happy!

Cons

There is nothing really major to complain about this dealership other than the lack of employee parking space. I believe once all the construction is completed though there should be more space.

There are newer employer reviews for AutoNation