AutoPoint

www.autopoint.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for AutoPoint

Great company with quality team!

Current Employee - Implementation Project Manager
Current Employee - Implementation Project Manager

I have been working at AutoPoint full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Everyone has a sense of ownership in the company and day to day activities. You feel as if the Management team values your opinion and the work you do. It is exciting to be a part of a company that is constantly evolving. Work and life balance has always been a plus. It is encouraging to have a team of people that not only support you in the work environment but personally as well.

Cons

Keeping up with the volume of change is no doubt a challenge but it is what makes the company stand out from the rest.

19 Other Employee Reviews for AutoPoint (View Most Recent)

Excited to be here. Great things to come.

Current Employee - Vice President Business Development in South Jordan, UT
    Current Employee - Vice President Business Development in South Jordan, UT

I have been working at AutoPoint full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great leadership works hard to communicate openly and share vision. Committed to helping team members grow and become as successful as possible. Tons of opportunity within AutoPoint and Solera for career advancement.

Cons

At times, new approaches to thinking, process and accountability can be uncomfortable, but would you rather be comfortable of part of something great?

Continue to lead openly with boldness and conviction. Be urgent. Value communication and teamwork.

Great company to work for!

Current Employee - Senior Coach in South Jordan, UT
    Current Employee - Senior Coach in South Jordan, UT

I have been working at AutoPoint full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Upper management has always given me to support to succeed and advance in my career. I believe in this company and the forward progress under new ownership of Solera and look forward to growing with the company. Benefits are great and there are always open opportunities for advancement!

Cons

This company is constantly evolving and changing. If you are a person that is afraid of change and challenges, then this company is not for you. But if you love a challenge and take pride in saying “I was a there when, and look at what we have become” then this is an excellent place for you!

Keep building up those that work hard and always have the companies best interest in mind.

There are newer employer reviews for AutoPoint