There are newer employer reviews for AutoPoint

Great company with quality team!

Current Employee - Implementation Project Manager
Current Employee - Implementation Project Manager

I have been working at AutoPoint full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Everyone has a sense of ownership in the company and day to day activities. You feel as if the Management team values your opinion and the work you do. It is exciting to be a part of a company that is constantly evolving. Work and life balance has always been a plus. It is encouraging to have a team of people that not only support you in the work environment but personally as well.

Cons

Keeping up with the volume of change is no doubt a challenge but it is what makes the company stand out from the rest.

17 Other Employee Reviews for AutoPoint (View Most Recent)

Excited to be here. Great things to come.

Current Employee - Vice President Business Development  in  South Jordan, UT
    Current Employee - Vice President Business Development in South Jordan, UT

I have been working at AutoPoint full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great leadership works hard to communicate openly and share vision. Committed to helping team members grow and become as successful as possible. Tons of opportunity within AutoPoint and Solera for career advancement.

Cons

At times, new approaches to thinking, process and accountability can be uncomfortable, but would you rather be comfortable of part of something great?

Continue to lead openly with boldness and conviction. Be urgent. Value communication and teamwork.

A company committed to excellence!

Current Employee - Customer Network Analyst  in  Olney, IL
    Current Employee - Customer Network Analyst in Olney, IL

I have been working at AutoPoint full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I have worked for this company almost 8 years. I have seen a lot of things change. No matter what the change, they always strive to deliver an excellent product and excellent service. They also work hard to provide an excellent work atmosphere and to take care of their employees. My best example of their care of employees is the health care plans that they provide. We have changed health care plans a lot, but the company always strives to provide a premium plan that is affordable. There have been multiple years that the price has gone up, but they did not pass this cost on to the employees. They know that the current times can be hard for people and they want to do what they can to help out.

Cons

The company changes direction a lot. This is an effort to keep up with the changing times in the industry, but there are times where it can be a little rocky. In the end, it is good that the management is trying to keep the company in the right direction, it can just be hard to see that when the changes are being made.

Make sure that the changes that are made are necessary and not just made for the sake of change. Overall I see that the changes have been good.

There are newer employer reviews for AutoPoint

Worked for AutoPoint? Contribute to the Community!