AutoSoft

www.autosoft-asi.com

a decent working experience with a company that struggles as it grows.

Current Employee - Software Analyst  in  West Middlesex, PA
Current Employee - Software Analyst in West Middlesex, PA

Pros

Good benefits and flexible working environment that is understanding of home and family life.

Cons

Where you start is where you stay.

While it seems like there is an open door policy for the employee's the cliquiness of upper-management with general employee population is very evident and wreaks of social prejudice.

Other reviews for AutoSoft

A company on the move

Pros

I have found the people and the culture of Autosoft to be very open and inviting to people from the outside. This company is in the midst of re-inventing itself after 25 years of consistent performance and growth. I came to Autosoft to be part of that tremendous journey and I haven't been disappointed. From the owner, Bryce Veon, to all the support staff, everyone is focused on satisfying customers and growing the business. I can't wait to see where we are in 2 years, 5 years, 10 years...

Cons

I honestly can't think of one thing bad to say about the company. I know there are a lot of legacy workers from before the restructuring that are struggling with some of the changes but for the most part, they are professional and open to creating a culture of success.

Stay true to your plan and continue to guide the company to success.

Fast paced, family friendly company that's going places.

Current Employee - Marketing  in  West Middlesex, PA
    Current Employee - Marketing in West Middlesex, PA

Pros

First off, you're going to have to like a fast paced environment if you're going to like working here. Things move very quickly, but I love that. Leadership has a strong vision for the company, and Bryce Veon is meticulous, not in a jerk sort of way, but in a very-clear-vision sort of way. There's a real opportunity for growth in this company, and the leadership seems very interested in promoting from the inside as much as possible. Company culture is light and easygoing, but there's always an undercurrent of hard work. Pay is equitable if not industry-leading, and benefits are standard issue but solid. There's a decent amount of flexibility and understanding about family issues, though that doesn't include WFH days (those are rarely allowed). Several employees have actually brought their children in for the last few hours of a work day.

Cons

Obviously things are moving quickly in a company that's doubled its size in just a year or two, which can make for some decisions being made that some people don't like. I say, "oh well", I'm not running the thing. The fun element is a little sparse, but several in the company do try with various get togethers, etc.

Stay the course, invest more in company culture.

There are newer employer reviews for AutoSoft.

Worked for AutoSoft? Contribute to the Community!