AutoTrader
www.autotrader.com Atlanta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Love my role; love the company!

Atlanta, GA

ProsI love the work that I do, and I have the freedom to do my job but also the guidance to continue to grow as an employee. Additionally, there always seem to be events, opportunities, prizes, giveaways, and snacks. It feels like they put a lot of emphasis on keeping employees engaged. I am, so I guess it's working!

ConsAlthough I would consider it to be laid-back corporate, it's still a corporate environment, so if you're looking for a true dot-com feel, you may want to look elsewhere.

Oddly Quiet

I have been working at AutoTrader full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good employees are constantly recognized and rewarded. Great hours (8:30… Cons: Working in a regional offices often makes me feel forgotten. The environment is drab with generic office decor while the HQ is a cool,… Advice to Senior Management: Don't forget the people out in the field. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great People, Great Benefits, Great Product

ATG Technology (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I have been working at AutoTrader

Pros: -Awesome benefits -Great pay -Highly encourages team work, versus drawing targets on the backs of fellow co-workers -Fun environment (whole floor almost entirely dedicated to having fun… Cons: HR has been somewhat of a pain for me. When I started I was supposed to be set up with access to a lot of… Advice to Senior Management: If you are a manager with a team, open up your schedule more so that your team can run more project… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on AutoTrader.

Worked for AutoTrader? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AutoTrader reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AutoTrader CEO Sandy Schwartz. All reviews posted anonymously by AutoTrader employees.