AutoZone

www.autozone.com

I lived at AutoZone more than I did at home.

IT Department (Former Employee) Memphis, TN

ProsAutoZone has so many opportunities for educational and growth experiences. Working at the corporate headquarters for over 15 years, I watched everything and everyone. For instance, I watch new people adjust to Autozone's highly positive cultural environment, and I watch others advance in job roles from entry level to upper-management. What a wonderful place to work, with state of the art technologies and methodologies. And the family of friends environment who go the extra mile to help when needed. I will always remember my experiences at AutoZone and all of those around me. I will always appreciate everyone who supported me and those who didn't know me but still befriended me. This is a very professional organization of experts.

ConsAt the corporate headquarters, the only cons I can think of are difficulty with parking space, difficulty with downtown traffic, and the long daily commute - about .75 hour to work and sometimes about 1.25 back home.

Advice to Senior ManagementAutoZone has an open-door policy, where you are to feel free with your visits and thoughts to anyone, from bottom to top. I haven't heard this in awhile, but it was stated on a weekly basis that "Everyone is on the same level. We are all AutoZoners. No one is better that the other. We are all on the same team. That is why we wear a red shirt or a management shirt every Monday (or uniform day)."

Mediocre

Senior Sales Associate (Current Employee) Keene, NH

I have been working at AutoZone part-time for more than a year

Pros: Learned a lot about cars Cons: Bad/short shifts, I was a very good employee and therefore… Advice to Senior Management: Reward good employees with time off No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Autozone

I have been working at AutoZone full-time for more than a year

Pros: Nice to help soccer mom's and old folks Rapid hiring process Cons: Worked for over 18 months and have never been told how I am doing! Doing auto mechanic work daily and not being paid for it Cut… Advice to Senior Management: Store managers should have to have at least SOME Jr. College in business, sales, marketing,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on AutoZone.

Worked for AutoZone? Contribute to the Community!