There are newer employer reviews for AutoZone

A great company with a solid strategy and executive team.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Memphis, TN
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

I have been working at AutoZone full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

AutoZone gives you the freedom to take charge and become a leader. Focus on the customer is a number one priority. Culture, while quirky, maintains a bulls eye on customer satisfaction. AutoZone values self starting employees that take initiative and generally gets out to the way to let them be successful.

Cons

Staff career opportunities can be limited as AutoZone as there is an effort to limit headcount. Field opportunities are many.

Keep up the good work. Staying focused is working.

651 Other Employee Reviews for AutoZone (View Most Recent)

autozone review for sales part time

Current Employee - Sales  in  Grand Island, NE
    Current Employee - Sales in Grand Island, NE

I have been working at AutoZone part-time for more than a year

Pros

good company in my opinion wont be leaving soon been there for 2 years and i think it is a good job i see a lot of room for growth within the company

Cons

varies by management i cant really think of anything now old managers seemed to have a bit of turnover i dont see a problem myself

keep on task and keep up the good work

Worst Experience Ever

Former Employee - Store Manager  in  Silver Spring, MD
    Former Employee - Store Manager in Silver Spring, MD

I worked at AutoZone full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

You create you're own environment.

Cons

Politics, and a bit of ass kissing. If you're not part of the club your chances of moving up are slim to none. Especially in the Washington DC Region, the company would be a good company to work for if it actually lived up to its pledge. Unfortunately the company does not care about its people. The time that I spent there I saw my district manager not only discriminate against managers and employees but sexually harass female employees. And HR is a joke! If one actually files a complaint with HR you'll be black listed and good luck on getting a decent raise or promotion.

A great organization is great because of its people. From the hourly zoners to the corporate level, you guys have lost valuable people because of poor leadership. I understand that any business must be profitable, but know that your most valuable asset are your people. When you learn that, maybe you wont have a high turnover and will be able to keep top talent and in return better customer service and more sales and more profits. Your Washington Dc Region Management Team is a joke!

There are newer employer reviews for AutoZone

Worked for AutoZone? Contribute to the Community!