AutoZone

www.autozone.com
  www.autozone.com
There are newer employer reviews for AutoZone

I hope I'm just passing through. Not that it's a bad job - I just want more out of life. I.e., it's not them, it's me.

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Memphis, TN
Current Employee - Software Engineer in Memphis, TN

I have been working at AutoZone full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Fairly secure
Most software engineers there are a pleasure to work with

Cons

Pay does not seem to be up to the market (at least, before the generally nice bonus), and merit increases tend to be fairly stingy.

When you claim innovation as a core value, actually value innovation instead of stifling it. One suggestion: take a look at Google's 20% free innovation time program and implement something similar.

712 Other Employee Reviews for AutoZone (View Most Recent)

Auto Parts Clerk Requires Working Knowlege of Industry

Former Employee - Auto Parts Sales
    Former Employee - Auto Parts Sales

I worked at AutoZone full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good hours, approachable management and flexible schedules. Company pays for further education both tuition and books.

Cons

If your knowlege of auto parts and repair is weak, the job can be very challenging

Extremely vicious company to work for.

Current Employee - Slave in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Slave in New York, NY

I have been working at AutoZone full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I've spent 10 minutes trying to find something positive to say.....I give up.

Cons

Store employees are treated like Jewish concentration camp laborers, Nuff said......

Continue to treat your store employees like garbage and your empire will eventually crumble. There is something terribly wrong with this company and I would not be surprised if the company is cooking the books to mislead the shareholders.

Wake up Autozone executives.... Your store employees are not pleased and your sales are suffering because of it. Stop stealing from your employees already pityful paychecks as there is little left to offset declining sales.

Advice to shareholders : Get out before it's too late. The darling of the stock market for the last 28 consecutive quarters is nearing the end of it's run.

There are newer employer reviews for AutoZone