AutoZone
www.autozone.com Memphis, TN 5000+ Employees

We need more employees.

Commercial Sales Manager (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

ProsWe get good benefits and discounts. It is a nice feeling to help somebody with their car. My coworkers are great people and it's a pretty easy job overall.

ConsIt takes too long to get a new employee hired. Management is incredibly picky about who they hire. They want qualified applicants with experience, but they want to pay them just above minimum wage and give them 25 hours a week. A lot of pressure to sell additional items to customers but little incentive to do so. It feels like to move up in the company you have to put AutoZone before your family.

Advice to Senior ManagementEither lower your standards for hiring, or increase the amount you are going to pay a qualified employee. Quit letting good employees get away because you're too cheap to make somebody full time.

All about being in the Zone.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at AutoZone full-time for more than a year

Pros: This company really does go out of its way to… Cons: That don't pay enough to support a family. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Room for advancement

Red Shirt (Current Employee)
    Irwin, PA

I have been working at AutoZone part-time for less than a year

Pros: Easily promoted learning exp. flexible schedule Cons: Start as part time Must push merchandise that doesnt make sense… Advice to Senior Management: Quit caring about $1.39 packets of grease. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on AutoZone.

Worked for AutoZone? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AutoZone reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AutoZone CEO Bill Rhodes III. All reviews posted anonymously by AutoZone employees.