AutoZone
www.autozone.com Memphis, TN 5000+ Employees

What a Great Company!

Intern (Current Employee)
Memphis, TN

I have been working at AutoZone as an intern for less than a year

ProsGreat company to grow into. Many employees have been there for many years. I have met zoners who have worked for Autozone for over 20 years. You dont really here people say that anymore. Everyone is sincerely friendly and it feels like a family away from home.

ConsI have only been with Autozone for a short time, but I have yet to see any cons that would defer me from working with this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementJust from what I have seen, I would like to see management be a little more involved with their employees. Get to know them better so that you are able to recognize strengths about your team.

Don't waste your time unless you're desperate

Parts Sales Manager (Current Employee)
East Wareham, MA

I have been working at AutoZone part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Very flexible with time off, pay for your ASE test, the really nice customers make… Cons: no benefits for part-time employees, and full time employment is only gained if your DM likes you. Some… Advice to Senior Management: Stop playing favorites with your underlings, and be a little more generous… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

The AutoZone Life: Red Shirt

Auto Parts Sales (Current Employee)
Katy, TX

I have been working at AutoZone part-time for more than a year

Pros: 20% employee discount on some items, the company gives us an extra 15 minutes to get to work without receiving a point if you don't… Cons: Part time workers do not receive a paid vacation even if you've been with the company for a long time, benefits aren't that great, especially… Advice to Senior Management: Store managers: I remember when I first got hired I was extremely scared of being on the floor with no proper training what's so ever.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on AutoZone.

Worked for AutoZone? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AutoZone reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AutoZone CEO Bill Rhodes III. All reviews posted anonymously by AutoZone employees.