AutoZone
www.autozone.com Memphis, TN 5000+ Employees

Commercial Driver

Commercial Driver (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

I worked at AutoZone part-time for less than a year

ProsIf you know a lot about cars and maintenance, you will have plenty to offer. If you don't, you will have opportunities to learn. Knowledge gained is very valuable whenever that next catastrophe happens. The work is straightforward and the people you work with are generally very relatable. My job consisted of driving all day, which made time fly.

ConsPay is fairly low, with few chances to move up. Many employees don't have good customer service skills despite technical knowledge. Managers are always busy and as such aren't available to teach or help you along.

Advice to Senior ManagementInclude formal training that extends beyond one Saturday.

Worst job ever! The reason I've gone back to school!

Part Sales Manager (Current Employee)
Ephraim, UT

I have been working at AutoZone part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: 20% discount. There isn't any other pro about this junk… Cons: Too many chiefs not enough indians. Upper management has no clue whats going on on the front lines. They want… Advice to Senior Management: Wake up and treat your employees the way you want your customers treated! A happy employee will bend over backwards for you if you pay… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

none

I have been working at AutoZone

Pros: health care benefits are ok job is close to home… Cons: long days to work with not enough help better pay… More

There are newer reviews on AutoZone.

Worked for AutoZone? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AutoZone reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AutoZone CEO Bill Rhodes III. All reviews posted anonymously by AutoZone employees.