There are newer employer reviews for AutoZone

If you want a job with long hours for ridiculously low pay this is the company for you.

Current Employee - Parts Sales Manager in Gilbert, AZ
Current Employee - Parts Sales Manager in Gilbert, AZ

I have been working at AutoZone

Pros

Employees get a small discount, doesn't impact over all benefits positively at all. The only other good thing I can say is that most of my co workers are good people.

Cons

VERY low pay. VERY long hours. Terrible benefits. You aren't allowed to call in sick unless YOU find someone to take your shift. Company is very very CHEAP, they treat employees more like slaves than employees. Management spends all their time belittling effort and zero time giving positive reinforcement. Hands down one of the worst places I have ever worked.

Advice to Management

Treat employees like people not slaves. Get some training. Reward your employees efforts instead of punishing constantly and enough with the ridiculous sick time policy.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Pretty good experience

Former Employee - Customer Service in Bay City, TX
    Former Employee - Customer Service in Bay City, TX

I worked at AutoZone

Pros

I worked there for a little while. Manager was nice enough. Learned a lot about car parts and how they work Manager gave me time off after only having worked for around 2 weeks.

Cons

I think a couple of times i worked over 40 hrs but was never paid for those hours. It couldnt have been that much over so I didnt lose much so it wasnt bad.

I will never reapply.

Current Employee - Order Picker in Memphis, TN
    Current Employee - Order Picker in Memphis, TN

I have been working at AutoZone

Pros

Some of the people are cool. The %20 discount helps if you buy things for your car a lot.

Cons

They treat you like a number. They care more about getting their share of money than the welfare of their employees.

Advice to Management

Learn how to treat your employees like more than slaves. Give positive feedback versus constant complaining and criticizing. Treat all equally.