AutoZone

www.autozone.com
There are newer employer reviews for AutoZone

If you want a job with long hours for ridiculously low pay this is the company for you.

Current Employee - Parts Sales Manager in Gilbert, AZ
Current Employee - Parts Sales Manager in Gilbert, AZ

I have been working at AutoZone

Pros

Employees get a small discount, doesn't impact over all benefits positively at all. The only other good thing I can say is that most of my co workers are good people.

Cons

VERY low pay.
VERY long hours. Terrible benefits. You aren't allowed to call in sick unless YOU find someone to take your shift.
Company is very very CHEAP, they treat employees more like slaves than employees.
Management spends all their time belittling effort and zero time giving positive reinforcement.
Hands down one of the worst places I have ever worked.

Treat employees like people not slaves. Get some training. Reward your employees efforts instead of punishing constantly and enough with the ridiculous sick time policy.

753 Other Employee Reviews for AutoZone (View Most Recent)

Dissapointing job with task based leadership in a overly structured environment

Current Employee - Parts Sales Manager in East Peoria, IL
    Current Employee - Parts Sales Manager in East Peoria, IL

I have been working at AutoZone

Pros

Easy job, parts availabilty, networking

Cons

Little recognition, constant micro management, below average pay especially in vase of part time

Increase employee engagement and satisfaction to decrease turnover and eventually increased customer care

Ok but management needs work

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Fayetteville, TN
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Fayetteville, TN

I have been working at AutoZone

Pros

Pros: I am in school and they are great about working with my schedule. Coworkers are nice, easy to get along with, and helpful when asked questions.

Cons

Cons: Store manager is selfish and does not care about giving time off when needed. Concerns with coworkers are not dealt with promptly.

Management should be more thoughtful when it comes to scheduling and personal issues of employees. Fairness is a big issue that needs to be dealt with immediately.

There are newer employer reviews for AutoZone