There are newer employer reviews for AutoZone

If you want a job with long hours for ridiculously low pay this is the company for you.

Current Employee - Parts Sales Manager  in  Gilbert, AZ
Current Employee - Parts Sales Manager in Gilbert, AZ

I have been working at AutoZone

Pros

Employees get a small discount, doesn't impact over all benefits positively at all. The only other good thing I can say is that most of my co workers are good people.

Cons

VERY low pay.
VERY long hours. Terrible benefits. You aren't allowed to call in sick unless YOU find someone to take your shift.
Company is very very CHEAP, they treat employees more like slaves than employees.
Management spends all their time belittling effort and zero time giving positive reinforcement.
Hands down one of the worst places I have ever worked.

Treat employees like people not slaves. Get some training. Reward your employees efforts instead of punishing constantly and enough with the ridiculous sick time policy.

640 Other Employee Reviews for AutoZone (View Most Recent)

I will never reapply.

Current Employee - Order Picker  in  Memphis, TN
    Current Employee - Order Picker in Memphis, TN

I have been working at AutoZone

Pros

Some of the people are cool. The %20 discount helps if you buy things for your car a lot.

Cons

They treat you like a number. They care more about getting their share of money than the welfare of their employees.

Learn how to treat your employees like more than slaves. Give positive feedback versus constant complaining and criticizing. Treat all equally.

Dissapointing job with task based leadership in a overly structured environment

Current Employee - Parts Sales Manager  in  East Peoria, IL
    Current Employee - Parts Sales Manager in East Peoria, IL

I have been working at AutoZone

Pros

Easy job, parts availabilty, networking

Cons

Little recognition, constant micro management, below average pay especially in vase of part time

Increase employee engagement and satisfaction to decrease turnover and eventually increased customer care

There are newer employer reviews for AutoZone

Worked for AutoZone? Contribute to the Community!