Autodesk

www.autodesk.com

Good balance of personal freedom

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

ProsFlexible work hours: some were at work by 7 am, others not until 10 am. In my case, it would sometimes change from day to day. Able to work from home occasionally. Coupled with the flexible hours, it helped to offset the ocasional late-night conference call with other countries. My co-workers are always helpful.

ConsBecause of having offices around the world, occasional conference calls late in the evening (9 to 10 pm) or early morning (8 to 9 am). Some groups, including mine, experienced a lot of shuffling of managers. I have lost count, but I think I have had 7 different managers in 4 years.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind a way to reduce the number of priority changes, or at least make it seem as if the priorities are not always changing. For example, a shorter release cycle would would allow for a more natural "change" in priorities instead of midway through a release cycle.

Inconsistent. Outward face does not match inward actions.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Autodesk for more than 3 years

Pros: Benefits packages tend to be very competitive. There is… Cons: Senior management is not interested in growing teams or promoting from within. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

IT

I have been working at Autodesk

Pros: work life balance is important Cons: too much work at once. too many processes Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Autodesk.

Worked for Autodesk? Contribute to the Community!