Autodesk

www.autodesk.com
  www.autodesk.com
There are newer employer reviews for Autodesk

Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I have been working at Autodesk full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The organization is reasonably flat, and many senior folks have been with the company for more than 10 years.

Its line of products motivate those (employees) with vision to make the world a better place, and knowing our products are critical to our clients.

Proud to say “I work for at Autodesk”

Cons

more work ahead on branding through social media , still alot of people not aware of what Autodesk does

Do we have mechanisms in place to identify near future competitors

558 Other Employee Reviews for Autodesk (View Most Recent)

Great people, great products, good culture and good comp

Former Employee - Director in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England (UK)

I worked at Autodesk full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Challenging and rewarding culture, with many talented people doing really great things. Creative, hard working individuals and strong work ethic. Generally caring HR people and an excellent package of benefits. Strong attitude towards personal development and investment in training.

Cons

The Pros make it difficult to move up because people tend to stay where they are, so you might get somewhat stuck, though if you make enough of your talent, you can shine and make progress, especially if you are willing to move both within divisions and geographically. You'll be expected to work really hard and senior leadership is demanding and sometimes not very well planned, so things can come flying at you at an alarming pace. But the comp package reflects this, just need to be prepared for a non 9-5 existence.

Keep improving communication, and engaging the team with the strategy so the sense of direction is continually strengthened as it's sometimes difficult to connect the day job to the grander scheme of things.

Nice place to work

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Singapore (Singapore)
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Singapore (Singapore)

I worked at Autodesk as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

The culture in the company is quite good, people are nice and helpful, great place to learn.

Cons

May not have many opportunities to move to management position

There are newer employer reviews for Autodesk