Autodesk

www.autodesk.com

Great environment for growing existing skills and learning new ones. Very education and collaboration driven.

Senior Product Manager (Former Employee) Manchester, NH

ProsA large community of highly intelligent individuals. A high level of inter-discipline collaboration. Fertile ground for growing professional relationships and networks.

ConsAt times the attention span and level of commitment to initiatives by senior management changes rapidly. What was paramount one day is irrelevant the next.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen making commitments to employees and teams, be clear on your objectives and remain as committed to your teams as they are to you. Take the time to listen to those employees closest to the work. Often some of the most innovative and productive changes come from the rank & file.

Finance Manager, Sales Finance

Finance Manager (Former Employee) San Rafael, CA

I worked at Autodesk full-time for less than a year

Pros: reasonable compensation. Good ESPP program where they have two year minimum price lock down so if you are there long enough and the stock was… Cons: Location - San Rafael is soooooo far from everything. Flexibility - no flexibility, manager doesn't want you to work remotely. People - no vision, not adapting to… Advice to Senior Management: HR should be involved more on a regular basis in getting feedbacks from employees about their respective managers. Get finance tools straight… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Overall, pretty good.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Autodesk full-time for more than a year

Pros: Fantastic products, stable company, inspring vision, good compensation, work/life balance… Cons: There is little direction or guidance from senior leadership. Incredibly political. People are not recognized enough for their good work, so some really… Advice to Senior Management: Require all people with direct reports to take Situational Leadership courses, so they have a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Autodesk.

Worked for Autodesk? Contribute to the Community!