Autodesk

www.autodesk.com

Dynamic company with many exciting opportunities.

Senior Product Designer (Current Employee) Portland, OR

ProsAutodesk is a leader within many of the markets it services. Its products are typically the standard by which other, competing products are measured.

ConsProfessional development is typically one of the first aspects to suffer from budgetary cuts. Product development is driven by schedule which often results in compromise.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrim the product line of those products that are not contributing to the bottom-line and beef-up support for those products that are paying the bills.

My experience with Autodesk was a good one.

Account Manager (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Autodesk

Pros: Strong company, good salary/commission structure & benefits, they are strong… Cons: Sometimes management would "make it hard to take a customer's money" because there… Advice to Senior Management: Let the salespeople do their job and trust them to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Very good.

Network Engineer (Current Employee) San Rafael, CA

I have been working at Autodesk

Pros: Very knowledgeable people, knowledge sharing. Good place to work. Can bring pets to… Cons: Pay can be better. Not very streamlined processes - but… Advice to Senior Management: Good job in communicating goals to employees. Good policies and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Autodesk.

Worked for Autodesk? Contribute to the Community!