Autoliv
www.autoliv.com Stockholm, Sweden 5000+ Employees

Great Company

Engineer (Current Employee)
Ogden, UT

ProsI have a great manager and the pay is pretty good. The hours are very stable, and there is always a problem to solve and work to be done, which makes things interesting.

ConsUpper management doesn't provide a clear direction for the company. The corporate initiatives often seem like a wasted effort, without very practical or clear objectives.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would be clearer to all employees the direction the ship is headed instead of the corporate non-sense talk.

Its a good company, but employee moral has gone down hill

IT Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Autoliv full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Health Benefits, flexible when going to school. Cons: Never know when your getting a raise. You have to beg to get one. If your going to school and get… Advice to Senior Management: Promote your employees. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Autoliv

Amt (Current Employee)

I have been working at Autoliv full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: This is a technically advanced company and the technoogy is amazing. The company is very into lean manufacturing and a lot of the managers truly… Cons: There is still some politics just like you find in every company. Some of the managers are egotistical but no more than any other… Advice to Senior Management: Keep building current employees which in turn will build a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Autoliv.

Worked for Autoliv? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Autoliv reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Autoliv CEO Jan Carlson. All reviews posted anonymously by Autoliv employees.