Autoliv

There are newer employer reviews for Autoliv

Engineering Intern at Autoliv

Former Employee - Intern in Ogden, UT
Former Employee - Intern in Ogden, UT

I worked at Autoliv full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great environment, managers are great to work with. A lot of room to experiment and do your own thing. Once you have the trust of your manager, you can really get a lot done in a just a summer. I felt like I was a necessary part of the team when I left.

Cons

It takes some time to get used to not having a clear objective. It also takes some time to get the trust of managers and engineers.

72 Other Employee Reviews for Autoliv (View Most Recent)

Great Company

Current Employee - Engineer in Ogden, UT
    Current Employee - Engineer in Ogden, UT

I have been working at Autoliv full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have a great manager and the pay is pretty good. The hours are very stable, and there is always a problem to solve and work to be done, which makes things interesting.

Cons

Upper management doesn't provide a clear direction for the company. The corporate initiatives often seem like a wasted effort, without very practical or clear objectives.

I would be clearer to all employees the direction the ship is headed instead of the corporate non-sense talk.

Long term ability to grow

Current Employee - Buyer in Ogden, UT
    Current Employee - Buyer in Ogden, UT

I have been working at Autoliv full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Stable environment that has allowed me to try many organizations functional areas. I have worked within purchasing, operations, customer accounts and design engineering.

Cons

You have to find you own place within the organization, no one is looking out for you. Even after returning from an overseas assignments, ex patriots are not given support.

There are many ways to achieve our goals. They want to dictate both process and results. This hold back innovative solutions.

There are newer employer reviews for Autoliv