Great place to work.

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Southfield, MI
Former Employee - Software Engineer in Southfield, MI

I worked at Autoliv full-time

Pros

Great quality upper management, project managers, supervisors and engineers. Engineers were recognized & compensated for their contributions. Great team feel in most departments I encountered.

Cons

Benefits started to get more expensive -- went from leading the industry with the best benefits [to attract top employees] to matching the competition. Some elitist was divisive.

Advice to Management

Don't allow the, "We are better than..." mentality to overtake a great environment to work in. Nip it in the bud. I know that there is allot of new business coming in, but don't allow it to cause you to loose sight of your greatest asset -- your employees.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Engineering Intern at Autoliv

Former Employee - Intern in Ogden, UT
    Former Employee - Intern in Ogden, UT

I worked at Autoliv full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great environment, managers are great to work with. A lot of room to experiment and do your own thing. Once you have the trust of your manager, you can really get a lot done in a just a summer. I felt like I was a necessary part of the team when I left.

Cons

It takes some time to get used to not having a clear objective. It also takes some time to get the trust of managers and engineers.

Great Company

Current Employee - Engineer in Ogden, UT
    Current Employee - Engineer in Ogden, UT

I have been working at Autoliv full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have a great manager and the pay is pretty good. The hours are very stable, and there is always a problem to solve and work to be done, which makes things interesting.

Cons

Upper management doesn't provide a clear direction for the company. The corporate initiatives often seem like a wasted effort, without very practical or clear objectives.

Advice to Management

I would be clearer to all employees the direction the ship is headed instead of the corporate non-sense talk.