Autoliv
www.autoliv.com Stockholm, Sweden 5000+ Employees

too many cheifs to go thru

Machinist (Former Employee)
Ogden, UT

ProsJob security, cleaninness of the shop, equipment

ConsToo many politics, i was hired by a third company, reviews (90 days) where done by someone who wasn't even in the shop. I could never discuse a salary adjustment with my supervisor or even a manager.

Advice to Senior ManagementCut the middle man on the reviews, salary discussion has to be done by direct supervisor or direct supervisor has to be present at the time of review and able to know the pay rate of employees.

It was alright depending on the day

Sorter (Former Employee)
    Ogden, UT

I worked at Autoliv full-time for more than a year

Pros: The pay wasnt too bad. I made alot of friends. Cons: Overworked their employees like no other. They treated alot of them like dirt.… Advice to Senior Management: the management that I had wasnt very good at all, but im sure theres much better… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Employee Friendly, Very well cultured

Software (Current Employee)
    Detroit, MI

I have been working at Autoliv as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Flexible timings, Friendly environment, Good management team. Cons: NO canteen in the office. Advice to Senior Management: You are doing a great job. Continue the same. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Autoliv.

Worked for Autoliv? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Autoliv reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Autoliv CEO Jan Carlson. All reviews posted anonymously by Autoliv employees.