Autoliv
www.autoliv.com Stockholm, Sweden 5000+ Employees

I am very proud to work for this company

Senior Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Autoliv

ProsThis company provide a lot of good chance and growth in career. Also the company give and invest the knowledge to the employee.

Consthe communication inside of company need to be improved and some management are not skillful enough. So they can't be the mentor for their employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementLocal management must learn to real performance of their employee and they should have more technical knowledge to be able to manage their employee.

If there is a college grad out there looking for a manufacturing engineering position here forget it.

Manufacturing Engineer (Intern) (Current Employee)

I have been working at Autoliv

Pros: Very efficient manufacturing system, mimics toyota's system. Management rarely interferes with your… Cons: The plant I work at has not hired an engineer in 10 years,… Advice to Senior Management: Now would be a good time to open some engineering positions for recent graduates. In 5 to 10 years 70% of your… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Overall a great company to work for that has a passion for occupant safety

Senior Project Engineer (Current Employee)
Auburn Hills, MI

I have been working at Autoliv full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The work has a purpose which is to save lives through automotive occupant safety The atmosphere is one of teamwork without too much of the politics… Cons: Sometimes there are too many meetings that don't necessarily get… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Autoliv.

Worked for Autoliv? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Autoliv reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Autoliv CEO Jan Carlson. All reviews posted anonymously by Autoliv employees.