Best Company I've worked for thus far

Current Employee - F&A Team Member in Bellevue, WA
Current Employee - F&A Team Member in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Automic Software

Pros

*Ability to gain an array of experience and knowledge
*Huge advocates for continuing education and training courses (paid for by company)
*Ability to grow within the company, intercompany promotions
*Ability to travel
*Flexible schedule
*Profitable company, with revolutionary ideas and vision, huge potential for growth and expansion
*Small company feel with big company ideas
*Great people and work culture
*Huge proponents for company unity and interaction (company outings, parties, lunches etc.)
*Ability to influence minor changes to processes within the company
*Encouragement of finding a balance between work and personal

Cons

Lean Departments often lead to heavy workloads, however, this also gives you the ability to experience and gain knowledge on many different aspects of the company.

Advice to Management

The encouragment of finding a balance between work and personal lives is great, the reality of it is sometimes a bit difficult due to the workloads. However, I do feel the company does a great job of understanding that everyone works hard and often shows appreciation for such hard work.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. I couldn't ask for a better place to work. I am proud to say that I enjoy coming to work each day.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Automic Software

Pros

The people, the culture, training opportunities, benefits, compensation, and the employee team building events. You are able to talk and interact with the executive management team and be heard.

Cons

A lot of our departments run very lean. We are growing fast which causes a lot of stress with your workload at times. On the other side, it is also a very exciting time to be here so putting in the extra energy and hours is worth it to watch the company grow and continue to be successful.

Sales

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Singapore (Singapore)
    Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at Automic Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Small team.. Great clients !
    Great people that know there stuff

Cons

Small team.
    No experienced leadership and no long term strategy. Third set of leadership team in 13 months. They all think they can do better and how great they were at their last job

Private equity still an issue.

Advice to Management

Board needs to be refreshed.
    Stop hiring the dead wood Leadership teams from competitors. There are others ways to know your competitors.
    Sell the company to a real software company that will invest in the right solutions.