There are newer employer reviews for Automic Software

Best Company I've worked for thus far

Current Employee - F&A Team Member  in  Bellevue, WA
Current Employee - F&A Team Member in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Automic Software

Pros

*Ability to gain an array of experience and knowledge
*Huge advocates for continuing education and training courses (paid for by company)
*Ability to grow within the company, intercompany promotions
*Ability to travel
*Flexible schedule
*Profitable company, with revolutionary ideas and vision, huge potential for growth and expansion
*Small company feel with big company ideas
*Great people and work culture
*Huge proponents for company unity and interaction (company outings, parties, lunches etc.)
*Ability to influence minor changes to processes within the company
*Encouragement of finding a balance between work and personal

Cons

Lean Departments often lead to heavy workloads, however, this also gives you the ability to experience and gain knowledge on many different aspects of the company.

The encouragment of finding a balance between work and personal lives is great, the reality of it is sometimes a bit difficult due to the workloads. However, I do feel the company does a great job of understanding that everyone works hard and often shows appreciation for such hard work.

26 Other Employee Reviews for Automic Software (View Most Recent)

I couldn't ask for a better place to work. I am proud to say that I enjoy coming to work each day.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Automic Software

Pros

The people, the culture, training opportunities, benefits, compensation, and the employee team building events. You are able to talk and interact with the executive management team and be heard.

Cons

A lot of our departments run very lean. We are growing fast which causes a lot of stress with your workload at times. On the other side, it is also a very exciting time to be here so putting in the extra energy and hours is worth it to watch the company grow and continue to be successful.

Automic Software including Orsyp. Good company with 100% focus on IT and Application automation

I have been working at Automic Software full-time for more than a year

Pros

Hot space, great product set, mature and flexible approach to business. Seem to be investing and hiring and launching offices and new capability around the world.

Cons

Not so good at marketing and partnerships.

Articulate vision and though leadership

There are newer employer reviews for Automic Software

Worked for Automic Software? Contribute to the Community!