There are newer employer reviews for Automic Software

European-owned company that is a tale of 2 companies (spoiler: the US version sucks)

Former Employee - Executive Assistant in Bellevue, WA
Former Employee - Executive Assistant in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Automic Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great benefits, consistent amount of training made available, fun outings, and many of the people are great (see below for otherwise).

Cons

I went on mat leave as an EA for two executives and came back to a front desk receptionist role. They blatantly ignored a doctor's note advising I work from home during my pregnancy and threatened me with either taking a part time role with benefits or doing a fulltime role I didn't want with a performance improvement plan. Needless to say - their record with both support staff and pregnant women is terrible. I loved the two executives I supported and they made my job truly incredible. Unfortunately the mentality towards support staff is as a second class citizen, so I would strongly advise against any role such as EA, office manager, receptionist, etc. There are a lot of well tenured employees who have entrenched themselves and are in conflict with the new wave of talent (many at senior levels) they have brought in. Turmoil and chaos are two words that immediately come to mind. A hot mess is the one I gravitate towards.

Advice to Management

Adopt a more constructive and functional view of support personnel. The attitude of them being interchangeable peons is directly correlated to the massive churn that you see in these roles.

Other Employee Reviews for Automic Software

PreSales Engineer

Former Employee - Pre Sales Engineer
    Former Employee - Pre Sales Engineer

I worked at Automic Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Smart People, Nice benefits, good opportunities

Cons

No management, Terrible product, difficult and way behind the competition.

Advice to Management

Be focused

2. I was an executive.

I worked at Automic Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Strong talent pool. Great market opportunity. Good collaborative and collegial culture. Experienced driven management.

Cons

Competitive market. Technical complexity. Geographical spread business that requires travel.

Advice to Management

Keep building and executing the strategic and international vision and plans.