Autonation Toyota Scion

www.autonationtoyotaarapahoe.com
Unclaimed Profile

Unprofessional Interview

Pros

Clean store and employees were nice

Cons

Pay only started at $9.00 an hour. They couldn't tell me what shift I would be working.

Advice to Management

Learn how to interview and at least send an email or call after the interview. Also don't tell applicant you will get me a higher hourly pay. Don't lie.

Other Employee Reviews for Autonation Toyota Scion

1. Break into Automotive Sales

Current Employee - Automotive Sales in Centennial, CO
    Current Employee - Automotive Sales in Centennial, CO

I have been working at Autonation Toyota Scion full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Lots of traffic. Best training in the industry. Learn from seasoned management veterans. High paced environment to learn from daily. Opportunity to make money

Cons

Long hours typical in Auto Sales. Car sales can be very challenging. Be ready to walk when you have 16 acres of inventory to choose.

Advice to Management

Listen and encourage your salespeople.

Sales Associate

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Davie, FL
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Davie, FL

I worked at Autonation Toyota Scion full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Untapped earning potential. Management is invested for you to succeed. If you hustle and show enough initiative with performance then you can be promoted easily. Enormous company with plenty of room to go and locations across the country.

Cons

Extreme long working hours, expect to work every weekend. Can be difficult on family life or personal life. If your not a people person they will not buy from you and compensation after training is 100% commission. This particular store I would suggest being bi-lingual if you want to excel

Advice to Management

Fewer Sales associates. Friendly Competition is one thing, but customers can smell desperation a mile away from a salesman who is afraid that customer is the only person he may see that day. Only reason to increase associates is because your customer traffic has also gone up exponentially. I would also recommend for CSI purposes that you have a delivery specialist is fully trained to make sure the last encounter that the customer has at the store is an extremely positive one, letting the sales associate get back to what he does best, Sell cars.