Autonomy

www.autonomy.com

Autonomy is a all about delivering industry leading technology to the most recognizable corporations globally.

ProsUnbelievable technology, fantastic compensation, seen as delivering the most innovative and effective technology in the industry to 400+ OEMs and the leading corps across numerous verticals; great name recognition; definitely leading the enterprise software space; profitable; continually rolling out new technology; global footprint enable worldwide support.

ConsInternal processes could be much tighter; need to standardize messaging around procedures; could offer more extensive product training; need more resources to go around that "support" revenue driving initiatives.

Advice to Senior ManagementWith all the information that continues to come through, you could do a much better job of keeping the large majority in the loop and forming best practices.

DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Account Executive (Current Employee)

I have been working at Autonomy

Pros: The benefits overall are good. The base pay is average for enterprise software sales. At… Cons: If you have come here to see what it might be like to sell at Autonomy, please read this review. Under no circumstances should you… Advice to Senior Management: I seriously doubt there is anything I could say that would influence the leaders of this organization to change anything. Meg, if you happen to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Glad to be out of there

Software Engineer (Former Employee) Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

I worked at Autonomy

Pros: Good colleagues among the other engineers, free lunches, better salary than… Cons: No communication from senior management; my immediate manager's manager never once spoke to me in all the years I was there. No performance reviews, and… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your engineers as human beings, not just coding machines. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Autonomy.

Worked for Autonomy? Contribute to the Community!