Autonomy

www.autonomy.com
  www.autonomy.com
There are newer employer reviews for Autonomy

Technology is okay. but no raise in years. Local managers are good people. higher ups not so much

Current Employee - Technical Support Specialist in Calgary, AB (Canada)
Current Employee - Technical Support Specialist in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I have been working at Autonomy

Pros

- Very nice folks to work with here in Calgary
- Friday free lunch
- Pop machines for free
- Calgary managers are good people but they do not have much power
- Money is provided for you to take courses, certs, etc. Keep in mind that you must commit to staying with the company for the next 2 years though

Cons

- NO RAISES! I used to think Support Staff were the only ones who didn't get raises, it's a little soothing to know that the policy is company wide
- No performance reviews
- Upper management has their head up their butt it seems. They are completely out of touch with the concerns of employees who do all the work
- Overworked Support Staff
- NO RAISES! (yes I know i already said that)

I have given thought to moving with in the company in the past but after reading the reviews here I will not make that mistake.

Let go of your HUGE ego, listen to your employees for a change. Stop shoving things down our throats. Most of all give people raises!

331 Other Employee Reviews for Autonomy (View Most Recent)

Interesting Company

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Autonomy

Pros

Phenomenal technology, Diverse service offerings, HP owned, Great whitepapers, collateral, marketing brochures. Products and Services Relevant now with product offerings. Heavily focused and successful in delivering Cloud Solutions.

Cons

Metrics Based in a big way, rigid systems that do not provide good workflow for a field rep. No real account ownership outside of certain divisions, Tech Support could be improved, Company being integrated into HP and this creates apprehension for some.

Management is arrogant and treats their employees like they are irrelevant, dispensable and worthless.

I have been working at Autonomy

Pros

Flexible hours in many job positions.
    Lunch is provided on Friday.

Cons

Overt arrogance is the culture.
    Lack of communication regarding important issues to the employees.
    Seemingly a "Boy's Club" unless you are in marketing.
    Unusually high turnover.
    Upper level management doesn't value the input given from lower level management or employees who actually are on the ground level doing the day to day job that they have never done.
    Greed is promoted and consideration is discouraged.
    Culture of paranoia is prominent because their is a general lack of trust.

People's worth and value to your organization can't be handled like a mathematical equation, so rethink your management style FAST!

There are newer employer reviews for Autonomy