Interesting Company

Current Employee - Account Executive
Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Autonomy

Pros

Phenomenal technology, Diverse service offerings, HP owned, Great whitepapers, collateral, marketing brochures. Products and Services Relevant now with product offerings. Heavily focused and successful in delivering Cloud Solutions.

Cons

Metrics Based in a big way, rigid systems that do not provide good workflow for a field rep. No real account ownership outside of certain divisions, Tech Support could be improved, Company being integrated into HP and this creates apprehension for some.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Benefical, different culture.

I have been working at Autonomy

Pros

Gain experience, great set of products.

Cons

No chance of advancing at the region I am in.

They will try to never give you what you deserve

Current Employee - The Worst Policies You Will Ever See In Any Company - Bar None in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Autonomy

Pros

Friday lunches, coffee, good friends, bus pass, local managers are OK

Cons

Where do I begin: No support for personal progress - I have seen my friends ask for training and get rejected every time. You will never get a rupee spent for training or professional development. There is no training budger for India is all they were told. Bonus policies: they are the worst. You spend an year working way above what was expected and you get a paltry bonus. Then you are expected to stay for 8 months in the company after getting the bonus in order to retain the bonus! yes, you heard me right. There is a month lock in period after you get your bonus for working the next year and then 2 months of notice period to leave. HR/Finance policies are the same: You work from Jan-dec of 2011 and you get your promised bonus (part of your CTC) in the first week or april 2012. Then you need to stay for 8 months to retain the bonus.. so you stay for an year more working with no bonus! How is that for a kicker? I am told that it is even worse for managers and directors. Give it months, this place is a sinking ship and people are jumping ship like rats! This year, there are no raises (just like the last several years). So, enjoy your perpetually decreasing quality of life. I am getting out on April 1.

Advice to Management

Give flexibility to the local leadership to take decisions. Reward engineering based on what they deserve for their hard work.