There are newer employer reviews for Autonomy

Interesting Company

I have been working at Autonomy

Pros

Phenomenal technology, Diverse service offerings, HP owned, Great whitepapers, collateral, marketing brochures. Products and Services Relevant now with product offerings. Heavily focused and successful in delivering Cloud Solutions.

Cons

Metrics Based in a big way, rigid systems that do not provide good workflow for a field rep. No real account ownership outside of certain divisions, Tech Support could be improved, Company being integrated into HP and this creates apprehension for some.

reviews filtered by
  1. Benefical, different culture.

I have been working at Autonomy

Pros

Gain experience, great set of products.

Cons

No chance of advancing at the region I am in.

DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been working at Autonomy

Pros

The benefits overall are good. The base pay is average for enterprise software sales. At some point in the next decade HP might possibly be able to affect the sales culture.

Cons

If you have come here to see what it might be like to sell at Autonomy, please read this review. Under no circumstances should you accept an offer from this company. The sales culture is completely ridiculous. There are no territories, and many times multiple reps will be calling into an account. Multiple people can sell the same products within a vertical. This is not a professional sales culture and I don't see how it is possible to turn it around at any point in the near future, regardless of the HP acquisition. The sales reporting is so overboard that I don't even know what to say about it. Big brother is an understatement. I promise that if you accept the offer, you will think back to all these reviews and be kicking yourself for not heeding these warnings. I do not have words strong enough to warn you away.

I seriously doubt there is anything I could say that would influence the leaders of this organization to change anything. Meg, if you happen to read this at any point, I would beg you to fire every Autonomy executive and replace them with HP people. And get rid of SMS.

There are newer employer reviews for Autonomy