Autonomy
www.autonomy.com Cambridge, United Kingdom 1000 to 5000 Employees

Much improved

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

I have been working at Autonomy full-time for more than 3 years

ProsSince the directors quit a couple of months ago things have got much better here. Plus the web filter that stopped us getting to a load of websites has gone and the dress code is casual at last.

But the best thing about being here is the rest of the dev team who are great guys and you learn loads from each other.

ConsThough the former directors were the cause of most of the negativity here we could still probably do with some new ones so I hope someone's looking.

getting better

I have been working at Autonomy full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - HP culture is getting through and we feel things are going to only get better - More integration with HP personnel - I feel less threatened… Cons: We need SMS calls to go AWAY. The ones who… Advice to Senior Management: - The ones who needed advice are now gone. Just think and make things… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Lack of quality management...place sucks

I have been working at Autonomy part-time for more than a year

Pros: Has a benefits package, that's about it Cons: Bad management, lack of compensation for employee's No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Autonomy.

Worked for Autonomy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Autonomy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Autonomy CEO Robert Youngjohns. All reviews posted anonymously by Autonomy employees.