There are newer employer reviews for Autonomy

It's a job

Current Employee - Cloud Engineer in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)
Current Employee - Cloud Engineer in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

I have been working at Autonomy full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The job provides a decent lifestyle and interesting challenging work. Awesome people that hold the teams together.

Cons

I don't have anything particularly new to say compared to the present reviews. I can see truth in most of the issues raise, but wonder if it's really that different to other companies.

Looking forward to see what magic HP can bring. I am very hopeful that Meg Whitman sees the challenge of transforming the business from ones that driven by sales to one that driven by customer (and hopefully employee) satisfaction.

reviews filtered by

Salary review

Former Employee - Project Manager in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Project Manager in London, England (UK)

I worked at Autonomy full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

None
    No good benefits
    No commendations

Cons

Senior skilled employees are treated as fresh graduates And paid peanuts

Be generous and reward your best employees and you may be able to retain them

2. Overall I've been disappointed with my experience of Autonomy.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

I worked at Autonomy full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Nice perks such as Spurs tickets and awesome Christmas parties.

Cons

Massive favouritism, steady increase of targets and workload with no recompense at all, incompetant commissions staff consistently making errors and then the company fails to rectify mistakes, policy of zero pay rise even to mirror inflation, company is run through a culture of fear.

Nurture your staff, don't belittle them into being better. Increase targets by all means, but reward this extra work financially. Mistakes happen with regards to commissions, fair enough, but rectify these immediately instead of forcing financial hardship on your staff.

There are newer employer reviews for Autonomy