Work Hard Play Hard and Bag The Cash!!

Current Employee - Sales Exec  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Sales Exec in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Autonomy

Pros

I've read the other comments and they all miss the point... you work at Autonomy to use the best kit, tools and work on the world's best information access projects and of course bag some big bucks. Forget "culture" and "information sharing".. that was all 20th Century. We all want the money!!

Cons

Depends who you are? If you're a Sales Engineer you won't be spending a lot of time in the office so you'd better like travelling! Some I know go all over the world. If you're a developer you might not like working on lots of different projects (some don't - fair enough) and if you're a bit dense between the ears you'll get to know it!!!!

Some of the managers ‘live to work’ and that has an inevitably impact on some teams... but then they tend to attract those people that like to 'live to work' too so maybe "birds of a feather flock together" and all that? Having said that, there are lots of social activities, games rooms, etc and they even own chalets in places like Tahoe which the supe- performers get to use FOC, so as I say, "horses for courses" eh?

Other Reviews for Autonomy

Suffocating Culture

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I worked at Autonomy full-time for more than a year

Pros

Worked on a great sub-team with great people, which was the only reason I stayed as long as I did. Free Friday lunch.

Cons

Terrible culture. Micro-managing leadership. Lack of product vision in areas with limited experience. Inconsistent messaging to employees. Ridiculous hiring guidelines that could be overturned at any point by the CTO at the time.

About the Compnay

I have been working at Autonomy full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

if you are looking for some sort of easy, something similar to govt. desk job, then this is the place for you

Cons

not much opportunities. Fresher, avoid it as much as possible

There are newer employer reviews for Autonomy.

Worked for Autonomy? Contribute to the Community!