Autonomy
www.autonomy.com Cambridge, United Kingdom 1000 to 5000 Employees

Rough Sales Environment

Account Executive (Current Employee)

I have been working at Autonomy full-time for more than a year

Prostechnology is solid, a few people make money

Consrough sales environment, high turn over, no transparancy, few new products, good deals are few and far between. No annual performance reviews, no increases, unattainable quotas. Channel conflict is prevalant.

Advice to Senior Managementclean house, when 100% of your teams don't make quota, address the numbers, address the compensation, or be prepared to lose everyone worth keeping.

Not a good place to work!

I have been working at Autonomy full-time for less than a year

Pros: HP purchased Free breakfast Wednesday Free lunch Fridays Most employee are very… Cons: Low pay. But you will do the work of higher paying employees without a thank you. Managment very sad they no nothing. I have never… Advice to Senior Management: Take management courses. Many of you are breaking laws. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Software Development

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Southborough, MA

I have been working at Autonomy full-time for more than a year

Pros: Fast pacing environment; Lot of technologies involved; Smart people, open communication; Your opinion… Cons: Professionalism is recognized but not so fast as one would… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Autonomy.

Worked for Autonomy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Autonomy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Autonomy CEO Robert Youngjohns. All reviews posted anonymously by Autonomy employees.