Autonomy

www.autonomy.com
  www.autonomy.com
There are newer employer reviews for Autonomy

Still needs to organize, streamline and sort out product problems

Current Employee - Account Executive
Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Autonomy full-time (more than an year)

Pros

lots of work flexibility, interesting technology, with a big push and support from the wider HP. great office locations, and a lot of investment in training/personal development

Cons

too many product issues lead to more discussions with irate clients than selling to new ones. too many product divisions and sales groups leads to huge internal collaboration problems. Base compensation below industry average

326 Other Employee Reviews for Autonomy (View Most Recent)

Great opportunity

I worked at Autonomy

Pros

interesting technology, great people free Friday lunch

Cons

upper management but they've all left since HP acquisition

to HP leadership, keep selling and investing in the Autonomy products

I've worked for many technology companies over the years and this one leaves a bad taste.

Former Employee - Enterprise Account Executive in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Enterprise Account Executive in Denver, CO

I worked at Autonomy full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I joined this company with hopes of sharing a technology that I thought would be a difference maker and exciting to sell. I really think the technology is solid.

Cons

Too many skeletons in customer closets. Too many clients that have been burned w/broken promises. This negative information undermines any effort to sell new clients. Management by fear and intimidation has to go. A revolving door of talent. HP is always looking for a replacement body. Training new people is a constant at Autonomy/HP. After 1 year with this company I was one of (3) people left that were in my initial training class of 32. I lasted 1 1/2 years and left completely frustrated.

Autonomy management that has stayed on from acquisition needs to go. They may be performing and making their numbers but don't be fooled, they're bad apples. There is no effort to provide customer satisfaction and do the right thing for clients.

There are newer employer reviews for Autonomy