Autonomy

www.autonomy.com

I've worked for many technology companies over the years and this one leaves a bad taste.

Enterprise Account Executive (Former Employee) Denver, CO

ProsI joined this company with hopes of sharing a technology that I thought would be a difference maker and exciting to sell. I really think the technology is solid.

ConsToo many skeletons in customer closets. Too many clients that have been burned w/broken promises. This negative information undermines any effort to sell new clients. Management by fear and intimidation has to go. A revolving door of talent. HP is always looking for a replacement body. Training new people is a constant at Autonomy/HP. After 1 year with this company I was one of (3) people left that were in my initial training class of 32. I lasted 1 1/2 years and left completely frustrated.

Advice to Senior ManagementAutonomy management that has stayed on from acquisition needs to go. They may be performing and making their numbers but don't be fooled, they're bad apples. There is no effort to provide customer satisfaction and do the right thing for clients.

Not a good place to work

EDiscovery Case Administrator (Former Employee) Houston, TX

I worked at Autonomy full-time for more than a year

Pros: Ability to work remotely on occasion Cons: Autonomy operates on the good ol boy system. Regardless… Advice to Senior Management: Learn how to manage No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

cool technology - poor management and integration

Account Executive (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Autonomy full-time for more than a year

Pros: Interesting technology as part of the larger HP organization, it's possible… Cons: Micro management, public belittling of employees, high turnover (i'm the last one left of… Advice to Senior Management: understand the culture that still exists in Autonomy - and it is toxic to long… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Autonomy.

Worked for Autonomy? Contribute to the Community!