Autonomy
www.autonomy.com Sunnyvale, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

A highly rewarding challenge

Technical Specialist (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

ProsUnlimited potential for advancement and compensation. The company is a work hard/reward/play hard environment, which rewards success but also identifies those not up to it. That is not an environment for everyone. The company is involved in some of the most interesting information challenges inside enterprise, at the edge of issues companies and governments face based on the deluge of unstructured information. Clients are world-leading companies tackling real issues. Huge opportunities for travel in my role, meeting with senior execs of major companies. Bonuses regularly awarded for excellent performance. Share options also awarded based on merit.

ConsIt is a hard-work environment, delivering sophisticated technology to customers. That said colleagues are absolutely top notch and learnign opportunities abound.

Advice to Senior ManagementWithin my part of the company, continue to promote from within as this has been extremely effective during my time here.

Suffocating Culture

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    London, England (UK)

I worked at Autonomy full-time for more than a year

Pros: Worked on a great sub-team with great people, which was the only… Cons: Terrible culture. Micro-managing leadership. Lack of product vision in areas with limited experience. Inconsistent messaging… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

The company is growing but still pay scale etc, need to be as per market standard

Technical Solutions Cons (Current Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Autonomy full-time for more than a year

Pros: - less work pressure - work-life balance - cab facility, food for… Cons: - compensation less compared to market - quality of work - queue… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Autonomy.

Worked for Autonomy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Autonomy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Autonomy CEO Robert Youngjohns. All reviews posted anonymously by Autonomy employees.